BTW provide a management service for ‘land farms’ which is the term used for the disposal of drilling cuttings and fluids in Taranaki.
Land farming involves the spreading of cuttings and fluids which are managed to bio-remediate with the process having the added benefit of stabilising mobile soils such as sand to produce productive pasture. Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
As well as offering the management service, BTW also offer services for those who which to establish their own sites. The full package would include the following;
- Land liaison services with landowners and potentially neighbours, including the establishment of long term lease agreements
- The gaining of resource consents
- The establishment of the site including civil engineering, surveying, GIS and the installation of groundwater monitoring bores
- Ongoing liaison with landowners
- The management of consents including environmental monitoring which will likely include groundwater, surface water, air and soil sampling
- Ongoing notifications and reporting to local authorities
Rejuvenated pasture after successful land farming in North Taranaki