BTW Company has a team of 17 engineers, designers and technicians in New Plymouth and Hamilton covering the specialist areas of Civil, Environmental, Agricultural, Geotechnical, Structural and Traffic Engineering.
We provide engineering services to Individuals, Local Government, the Petroleum Industry, Land Development and Construction Industry.
Our team is led by Chartered Professional Engineers who are able to give our clients the confidence of certified engineering solutions.
The Engineering Team is supported by BTW’s other business sectors, including Surveying, Planning, Environment, Resource Consenting, GIS and UAV Services.
We welcome all enquiries and are committed to working with our clients and providing innovative solutions.
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering – design and assessment
- Traffic engineering – impact assessments
- Earthquake Prone Buildings – inspections, strengthening designs
- Agricultural – Farm Dairy Effluent system design and management
- Water, stormwater, wastewater
- Environmental – stormwater, ponds, wetlands
- Rivers and coastal protection
- Quarry engineering
- Roads – geometric and pavement design
- Wellsite civil engineering
- Contract documentation and Project management
- Asset management
- Bridges and culverts – inspection, maintenance, repairs and replacement
- Utilities optimisation - reducing the costs of heating, cooling and electrical power use
- 3D laser Scanning
- On-site wastewater systems
- Onsite stormwater
- Walkways and cycleways
- Geotechnical – investigations and analysis incl. fill certification
- Chartered Professional Engineer Certification (Producer Statements)