BTW Company offer a full range of hydrographic and offshore survey services
With over 40 years, experience in the surveying business, both locally, nationally and overseas BTW Company is well positioned to advise, plan and undertake all of your hydrographic/offshore surveying projects.
We are able to provide cost effective solutions for our clients by using our in-house experience and our wide network of specialist contractors.
- Dredging Operations, Insurvey, monitoring/progress and outsurvey at dredged locations and spoil grounds
- Pipelay Operations, route surveys, pre-lay, as-laid and as-built survey
- Engineering and Environmental baseline site surveys
- Berth and Harbour surveys
- Jackup and Semi Sub rig moves including pre-installation of mooring spreads
- Installation and operation of Tug and Barge management systems using radio telemetry and long range wifi
- High Definition Subsea photography
- Seafloor mapping using MBES/Backscatter and Side Scan Sonar for seabed classification
- Offshore Site surveys using MBES, sidescan sonar, hull mounted and towed sub-bottom profilers, towed boomers and pingers
- Offshore geophysical operations using on-bottom cables or transitional zone acoustic arrays primarily for exploration
Geo Technical Sampling (Ground Truthing)
Subsea Archaeological Investigations / Surveys