Is Leadership and Environmental Planning your thing?
Do you have the experience, expertise and drive to inspire, grow and lead a close-knit team of Planners?
BTW Company has a rare opportunity for a talented Planning Team Leader to join our team in Hamilton to focus on leadership, strategy, project management and business development.
Operating since 1973, BTW is an innovative, solutions-focused group of Planners, Surveyors, Engineers, Environmental Scientists, UAV pilots, 3D Scanning Specialists, and Land and GIS experts. BTW’s staff of over 60 professionals are leaders in their fields with unparalleled experience on projects, both in New Zealand and overseas. BTW’s multidisciplinary teams operate from offices in New Plymouth and Hamilton.
In this role, you will become a core member of the BTW Team. You will literally be helping to shape the future landscape of New Zealand and shape the lives of those in your team. You will feel that your contribution makes a tangible difference.
You will also:
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Waikato Planning Team.
- Undertake and ensure that work is performed professionally and to the highest standards.
- Develop marketing initiatives, including advertising and promotion, for new business growth.
- Identify and implement business development opportunities for the company to continue to grow in the Waikato.
- Be responsible for the successful financial management of the Waikato Planning Team and its contribution to the overall commercial success of BTW Company.
- Develop, implement and maintain strategic business and marketing plans.
You will need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- In excess of 10 years’ experience related to Environment Planning
- Experience as a manager or supervisor of junior and intermediate planning staff
- Familiarity with marketplace rules and regulations.
- The ability to influence and sustain relationships with staff, customers and contractors.
- Competitive remuneration and paid overtime.
- Flexi-time which provides an excellent work-life balance, so you can enjoy what the Waikato has to offer.
- A fantastic employee-led Training and Development Programme.
- An engaging Leadership Team who will support and nurture your career.
If this sounds like you, please express your interest in the role by clicking ‘Apply Now’ and attaching a copy of your CV and covering letter.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position
This is an ongoing vacancy and suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 business days.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or for a copy of the job description, please phone Cam Twigley – Director Planning and Environment on 027 454 4886 or email email@example.com