BTW employ a range of technical, professional and administration staff with an array of qualifications to support our six core services.
For projects, we also employ temporary staff, such as seismic survey assistants, and specialist professionals.
BTW traditionally supports students who study in any of the disciplines in which we specialise, by offering summer employment. This often matures into full time positions as graduates.
Current vacancies can be found below:
New Plymouth and Hamilton Offices - Vacancies for Civil and Structural Engineers, Licensed Surveyors, Environmental Planners
BTW prides itself on providing innovative solutions for our clients using leading edge technology. Our company’s philosophy is “making it happen” with active management support to ensure that this is achieved. BTW is a wholly New Zealand-owned consulting firm of Surveyors, Engineers, Environmental Scientists, GIS and Planning Specialists who, as a team, are able to offer a one-stop-shop consultancy service.
BTW has been in business since 1973 and, due to increasing client demand along with the establishment of our new office in Hamilton’s CBD, we are seeking expressions of interest from the following skilled people with the right attitude:
- Licensed Cadastral Surveyor: the preferred candidate would have a number of years post-licensing experience, along with local Waikato region experience. This is a key Hamilton office position so we seek candidates potentially looking to advance their career into a senior management role in our company.
- Senior Civil Engineer: preferably CPEng qualified or eligible to apply in the near future. Again, this is a key position for someone looking to advance their career into a senior management role in our company.
- Intermediate/Senior Structural Engineer: preferably CPEng qualified or eligible to apply in the near future.
- Senior Environmental Planner: it would be ideal if you have several years' experience, are a full member of the NZPI and preferably have local Waikato region experience and networks.
- Intermediate Environmental Planner: it would be ideal if you have three to four years' experience in a consultancy or in a consents processing role, and have interest in a variety of work.
For both of these planning roles we are looking for a self-starter who is confident, client focused and looking for a new opportunity to grow their skill set in an environment not confined by the hierarchy that exists in many other consultancies. These roles provide a genuine opportunity for progression and the autonomy to make the role your own
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced systems engineer in our New Plymouth office.
You will be an all-rounder, holding a range of technical experience with strong skills in Microsoft Server technologies and Virtualisation. Knowledge of storage and security would be an asset, but Microsoft (Office365, AD, Exchange, Servers, SQL Server , Desktop environments) and Virtual server (VMware) skills are key. You will be comfortable with security and network principles. You will be an excellent oral and written communicator in English.
BTW are a multi-faceted company with an emphasis on technical solutions. Knowledge of AutoDesk and ESRI products would also be an asset. Our main office in located in New Plymouth supporting a rapidly growing Hamilton office. A Hamilton based role would be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance in a growing organisation while remaining working in a high level role.
These new positions offer excellent opportunities for career development with great camaraderie in a progressive team environment.
BTW offers excellent remuneration with flexible working hours.
Applicants must have experience working in New Zealand..
Please send your application, or further information requests to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application to be considered for an exciting opportunity with BTW by 16 March 2018.