BTW employ a range of technical, professional and administration staff with an array of qualifications to support our six core services.
For projects, we also employ temporary staff, such as seismic survey assistants, and specialist professionals.
BTW traditionally supports students who study in any of the disciplines in which we specialise, by offering summer employment. This often matures into full time positions as graduates.
Current vacancies can be found below:
New Plymouth and Hamilton Offices - Vacancies for Civil and Structural Engineers, Licensed Surveyors, Environmental Planners
BTW prides itself on providing innovative solutions for our clients using leading edge technology. Our company’s philosophy is “making it happen” with active management support to ensure that this is achieved. BTW is a wholly New Zealand-owned consulting firm of Surveyors, Engineers, Environmental Scientists, GIS and Planning Specialists who, as a team, are able to offer a one-stop-shop consultancy service.
BTW has been in business since 1973 and, due to increasing client demand along with the establishment of our new office in Hamilton’s CBD, we are seeking expressions of interest from the following skilled people with the right attitude:
- Survey Manager/Licensed Cadastral Surveyor: the preferred candidates would have a number of years post-licensing experience, along with local Waikato and Taranaki regional experience. These are key Hamilton and New Plymouth office positions so we seek candidates potentially looking to advance their career into a senior management role in our company.
- Senior Civil Engineer: preferably CPEng qualified or eligible to apply in the near future. Again, this is a key position for someone looking to advance their career into a senior management role in our company.
- Intermediate/Senior Structural Engineer: preferably CPEng qualified or eligible to apply in the near future.
- Senior Environmental Planner: it would be ideal if you have several years' experience, are a full member of the NZPI and preferably have local Waikato region experience and networks.
- Intermediate Environmental Planner: it would be ideal if you have three to four years' experience in a consultancy or in a consents processing role, and have interest in a variety of work.
For both of these planning roles we are looking for a self-starter who is confident, client focused and looking for a new opportunity to grow their skill set in an environment not confined by the hierarchy that exists in many other consultancies. These roles provide a genuine opportunity for progression and the autonomy to make the role your own
These new positions offer excellent opportunities for career development with great camaraderie in a progressive team environment.
BTW offers excellent remuneration with flexible working hours.
Applicants must have experience working in New Zealand..
Please send your application, or further information requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application to be considered for an exciting opportunity with BTW by 31 May 2018.