New Zealand and Shell Global's largest onshore 3D seismic survey.
Shell Todd Oil Services (STOS) was awarded the 2017 Deloitte Energy Excellence ‘Energy Project of the Year’ and the 2017 PEPANZ ‘Outstanding Innovation in Oil and Gas’ award for this project.
BTW Company’s involvement included;
• Stakeholder engagement and Land Access approvals for over 1400 properties
• Regulatory Approvals and Consenting
• Seismic Preplot creation and Surveying for over 450km² of 3D seismic (approx. 100,000 stations).
• Bridge and culvert strength analysis for heavy vehicles
• Environmental testing and monitoring of ground water wells/bores (pre and post recording)
• Daily asbuilt and hazard GIS map production
• Full integration of BTW’s proprietary DataPoint software into all phases of the project for land access, production, hazard register, mapping, preplot v asbuilt, stakeholder compensation and more
• Restoration of all node holes and source points
Location: South Taranaki, New Zealand