Having a good understanding of the ground beneath your feet with soil and rock mechanics is a vital starting point for any civil, infrastructure or building project.
BTW’s civil engineering team have specialist geotechnical professionals and intelligent investigative technology to allow us to investigate subsurface geologic conditions and provide clients with intelligent solutions and the following services:
- Geotechnical site walkover, investigation, and characterisation
- Geotechnical Assessment Reporting
- Pre-purchase geotechnical desktop studies, suitability, and feasibility studies
- Foundation design recommendations
- Slope stability assessment, risk analysis and stabilisation
- Geological and engineering geological mapping
- Geotechnical construction monitoring and certification
- Slope instrumentation and monitoring
- Settlement instrumentation and monitoring
- Settlement and liquefaction analysis
- Ground water monitoring
Collaboration between our Environmental Services and Geotech Team provides project efficiencies, thorough investigation, and remediation plans for contaminated sites.
For smart solutions when planning ground improvements, foundations for built structures, earthen structures, road and pavement subgrades, underground structures, dams and reservoirs, irrigation, drainage, or slope stability, speak with BTWs Geotech team.